Thursday, September 10, 2015

Colorful Gradient Nails

Gradient Nails

I have reached Day 10 of the challenge- double digits- woo hoo!  Day 10's prompt is gradient nails.  I've only tried gradient nail art once back in 2012 when I did my pink ombre nails.  I did today's nails specifically for the challenge and used a make up sponge to try to create the gradient effect. I wish I had gotten better photos but the ones I originally took had weird lighting so I had to take a couple more after they had already started to chip at the ends. The nail art didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped and I need more practice at it but I thought the colors were a pretty combination.  They remind me a little bit of a sunset.

Gradient Nails

I really like how gradient nails look so I plan to try it again soon!

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones I do.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!

2 comments:

  1. I can see Sunset, but my first thought was those Popsicles since they have similar color gradation going on. Either way, what a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sort of remind me of popsicles too! It was actually really hot out when I did these- it's possible that popsicles were in the back of my mind at the time! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...