Friday, September 11, 2015

Blue and Orange Dotty Nails

Blue and Orange nails with polka dots

Today is Day 11 of the 31 Day Challenge and the prompt is polka dots.  I love polka dots!  They are probably my favorite thing to do when it comes to nail art.  They're easy and you can do a lot of things with dots including Mickey ears!  Although I had a few options I decided to share this simple mani that I did to match a dress I wore during the Fall Dapper Day weekend at Disneyland last year.  I painted my nails a sparkly blue and orange and then added 3 dots to each nail.

Blue and Orange Dotty Nails

I love blue and orange together.  It matched well and the photo backdrop they had at the Dapper Day expo even had polka dots on it!

Blue and Orange nails with polka dots to match Fall Dapper Day dress

Happy Friday! Wishing you a great weekend!

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones I do.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!

2 comments:

  1. Fresh new take on polka dots and I also like the color combo. You don't see it often. I hope I see you at Fall Dapper Day next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The blue and orange looked much better than I thought it would! I won't be at Fall Dapper Day this year but I hope I still get to see you sometime soon! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...