Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Monsters, Inc- Mike and Sully Nails

Today I'm sharing my Monsters, Inc. nail art!   These were fun to do!  My friend was having a Monsters, Inc. themed baby shower so I decided to dress my nails up for it!


The baby shower was wonderful and all the decor was so creative!  My friends who put it together did an amazing job!  Here's a peek at some of the details!


For my nails, I decided to use Mike Wazowski and Sully as inspiration.  I painted most of my nails with OPI Who the Shrek Are You polish and on the ring finger I used Sally Hansen Blizzard Blue.  On two of my nails I painted Mike's eye and smile and on the ring finger I painted Sully's spots with Sally Hansen Violet Voltage polish.

I was really happy with the result since they seemed to match the decor!


I'm excited to see the movie Monsters University when it comes out this summer!  Perhaps I will do some more Monsters Inc. inspired nail art again before I go see it!

6 comments:

  1. Love it Nerissa!:-D The colors are perfect. What tool did you use to paint the eyes? And did you use a polish or paint? The shower looked really cute. Yeah maybe you can do one of the characters off the Uni website when the movie comes out. Im so excited too see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used one of my nail art brushes to paint the eyes and also the brush from the nail polish bottle. For the pupil I used a dotting tool and for Sully's spots, I just used the nail polish brush. :) I'll have to look at the website and maybe use that for inspiration for the next one! :) Or maybe I'll try some of the other characters like Randall! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh so cute! I love the nails and the shower theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy you like them! I agree- the shower theme was great! I love Monsters, Inc! :)

      Delete
  3. Your nails looked so great that day! I love that you dressed them up for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...