Monday, May 20, 2013

Birthday Candles Nail Art



It was my birthday recently so I painted birthday candles on my nails.

Originally I tried to do cupcake nails but I wasn't happy with how they came out so I went for birthday candles instead.  I'll have to try the cupcakes again sometime though!

Birthday candles need a birthday cake so I thought I'd share a picture of mine.  My husband made a dinosar cake for me and it came out great!   I love it!


Here's one last photo of my birthday candle nails.   Have a good week!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I think the candles are fun. I like that you painted them different colors like they usually come in the package. I'd like to give you a challenge - Mad Men nails or perhaps nails reminiscent of the era?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to make out what the cake was and when you said dinosaur, I totally saw it. LOL I didn't know your hubby baked. That's so cool and so sweet of him to make you a cake. Your candle nails were so fitting for the occasion and turned out really cute. I'm glad you had a happy birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...