Saturday, June 8, 2013

Selena Gomez Collection- Stars At Night

I've gotten so behind on all my manis!  I really hope to catch up soon!  Today I'm going to share a manicure I did with Selena Gomez nail polish!


This manicure I did with blue polish (L.A. Colors Color Craze Wired) with a coat of glittery Selena Gomez Nicole by OPI Stars at Night.  I love how easily the sparkle came off the brush!
I thought I'd share a little story about my getting some of the Selena Gomez polishes!  I read about these polishes being released last year and pinned it onto my Pinterest board.  My sister was a Selena Gomez and Wizards of Waverly Place fan and made me one too!  I was even lucky enough to get to see Selena Gomez sing at Disneyland.  So of course I was excited for these polishes!  Months later I got this photo text from my mother-in-law.  She found the polishes at her Walmart!


After I saw her photo I went to our Walmart in search of the polishes but had no luck.  I checked one more Walmart and two Targets and still nothing!  I was disappointed to not find them in my area.  I asked my mother-in-law to get me the one I wanted most- the one called "Love Song."
A week later I finally stumbled across them at Ulta.  They only had the glitter polishes but I was too excited to care.  I bought this beauty and another for my sister!


The polish is called "Stars at Night" and I love it!  Here is another photo of the manicure I did with the blue!


And one more with a pretty looking Disney drink!


Have you tried any of the Selena Gomez polishes?  I can usually find them at Target now!  One time my husband even sneaked one into our shopping cart as a surprise for me.  I'll share what I did with a couple of the other polishes next!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow I haven't seen a full display of her polish like that before, that's cool. I've only seen the glitter polishes. I like the one you used. What is the Nicole in Selena Gomez Nicole by OPI? Is that the person that helps design them? I'm so excited to see her in November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good question! I'm not actually sure who the Nicole is! I'll have to look around and see if I can find the answer!

      Delete
  2. They look great! I didn't realize Selena had a line of nail polishes. Good name for the one you wanted. I always think of you guys when LYLALS comes on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I really love that song. Happy memories! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...