Thursday, June 27, 2013

Selena Gomez Collection- "Selena" Polish and Flower Nail Art

I have one more Selena Gomez collection polish to share with you!  This one is a light pink polish called "Selena".  For this one I tried to add a bit of nail art.

 
I painted a flower on my ring fingernail.  I decided to add some glittery polish on top of the other nails but for some reason the polish I used smelled so bad to me that as soon as I was done I snapped a couple pictures and then wiped it all off.  I'm not sure if there was something wrong with the glittery polish.  It was e.l.f. brand and I had gotten it recently at Target but the polish smell seemed so much stronger than I was used to!

I think it still looked okay which is why I'm sharing it but I didn't do much clean up since I removed it right away.  Here's one more picture of the pink mani I wore for a half hour. 


I do really like the "Selena" polish though and have already used it again a couple times.  It's a pretty pink!  What do you think? 

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is really pretty. I like this shade of pink very much. The glitter and flower are a delicate touch. Interesting this is the one she chose for her name it suits her. haha I was using a polish the other day, the smell was sooo strong. It was a dif brand tho. Thanks for sharing before you removed it. I am going to try this mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a very pretty shade! I agree it's a good one for her name! I usually don't mind the polish smell but that glittery one was the strongest I'd ever smelled! I'm happy you liked this mani! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...