Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Selena Gomez Collection- Love Song

I have another manicure to share with you using Selena Gomez polishes!  This one uses the polish I wanted most- Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez "Love Song."


I really wanted this polish mostly because of the name.  Selena Gomez's "Love You Like A Love Song" is a special song to me- it reminds me of my youngest sister, some of my friends, and it was played at my wedding reception.  "Love Song" is a pretty purple polish and I really love it!  I really liked the glittery Selena Gomez Nicole by OPI Stars at Night polish I had used before so I added some of  that to the tips of my nails.
I got these Selena Gomez Collection polishes at a good time.  I had to dress more like a grown up that week and my nails had to match!  I think it all went together well!

 

Here's another close up:


One last picture- this was from when I visited Fantasy Faire at Disneyland.  I'm drinking a Boysen Apple Freeze in a souvenir stein.  You can see my nails in the picture!


What do you think of this polish?  Purple is such a fun color!  I think I will be able to do a lot with this polish!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of purple. I'm a fan of the name. I'm a fan of the song. I'm a fan of you! :)

    Can I say that your work wardrobe had me all like, "who is this and where did you put my Neri?" lol You looked like a real life grown up!

    Btw, I loved the Boysenberry Freeze. I got it in the Princess Stein (or "pimp cup" if you will) ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hope! :)
      I don't usually pull out my suit but it definitely made me feel like a grown up! I missed my usual Disney t-shirt though! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey, I missed this post. I like this color! I love when a polish has a name that can make me smile, when it means something to me. How often do we look down at our hands when we have painted our nails? So often, so what better than love song to come to mind in an annoying moment during the day:) okay if I had a polish called Joseph Gordon-Levitt that'd be pretty cool too;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...