Saturday, September 12, 2015

Bright Pink Striped Nails


Day 12 of the 31 Day Challenge is stripes! After doing a base color, I painted just a single bright pink stripe at the end of each nail.  It is a simple mani but I like how the bright pink stripe makes it more interesting.  I also liked how it is one long stripe when I line up my nails together. 


So that's day 12!  Quick post since it's a chores and errands day.  I also need to get to working on some more nail art.  Happy Saturday!  :)

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones I do.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!

1 comment:

  1. Simple and sophisticated. Great job! Also a great starter design for those that don't think they can do nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...