Saturday, September 26, 2015

Nails inspired by the Fourth Doctor's Scarf


Day 26 of the 31 Day Challenge is inspired by a pattern so I'm sharing Doctor Who nail art inspired by the pattern on the Fourth Doctor's scarf!  I did these nails right before I went to WonderCon in 2014 but have yet to post them here.  I dressed like the Fourth Doctor and painted my nails to match my outfit.  I painted the lines using colors similar to his scarf and then I added a matte top coat to give it a soft look.  


I have an awesome Doctor Who scarf that my mother-in-law knitted that I used as a guide.  Here's a photo from WonderCon where you can see it!


I think my nails were a great accessory and they turned out better than I expected.


I liked how they looked from far too.


That completes Day 26 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge!

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!

4 comments:

  1. Love these! Tom Baker is my doctor as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy to hear from another Whovian! :) I'm glad that the new season has started!

      Delete
  2. You totally captured the Fourth Doctor's scarf! I want to try this in time for tomorrow's new episode. I like the matte top coat you added to soften the look, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To borrow from the Ninth Doctor - That's Fantastic! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...