Sunday, September 20, 2015

Water Marble Nail Art- Lisa Frank

Water Marble Nail Art- Lisa Frank

It's Day 20 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge and the theme is water marble.  I've never done water marble nail art before.  One time my sister did my nails for me but I haven't tried the water marble technique myself.  It was really messy and I thought I didn't do it right but once I cleaned it up and added a top coat, I was surprised to find that it looked better than I thought! 

Water Marble Nail Art- Lisa Frank

It wasn't intentional but the colors actually remind me of Lisa Frank!  I loved collecting Lisa Frank stickers and stationary when I was younger.  So of course I took some photos of them with this Lisa Frank set I found at Target a while back.

Water Marble Nail Art- Lisa Frank

Water Marble Nail Art- Lisa Frank

The water marble technique is pretty cool!  I look forward to trying it again sometime!

That completes Day 20's post!  I can't believe I've done 20 posts in 20 days! :D  That's definitely a record for me!

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!

2 comments:

  1. They look pretty! I've never tried water marble either, but I like how yours came out. Lisa Frank brings back fond memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I used to collect and loved Lisa Frank stuff too! I had the pencils, pens, pouches and I even found an old sticker set amongst my things a few months ago. Since I'm reading these entries backwards I had no idea you were legit attempting Lisa Frank here, but that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the nail preview of them. "Oh that looks like Lisa Frank". lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...