Monday, September 7, 2015

Black and White Nails- Sleepy Hollow


Day 7's prompt is black and white nails so I'm sharing these nails I did last year but never posted.  Like my Flash nails, I also did these before PaleyFest but it was in 2014 and it was for the Sleepy Hollow panel.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do for my nails that wasn't too complicated for the amount of time I had to do them. Sleepy Hollow is a a darker and creepier show so I decided to paint my nails black and then use white polish to sort of just doodle on some bare tree silhouettes and polka dots.  Then on one of my nails I painted on zzz to represent the "sleepy" in Sleepy Hollow, haha, even though sleepiness doesn't really have anything to do with the show.  It wasn't my most creative nail art but the black and white was a fun look and I even got a random compliment on them.

The Sleepy Hollow panel was a lot of fun- the cast was funny and our seats were close enough to go up to the stage after it was over and get autographs.  I didn't come prepared for that but luckily I had a little notebook in my purse and Tom Mison and Orlando Jones each signed a page inside it!  Here's the notebook with my nails:


And Tom Mison's autograph!  He's so great on the show as Ichabod Crane!  It was cool to see him in person.


Here's a photo I took of Ichabod (Tom Mison)! 


I'm really glad I was able to attend that panel.  My husband and I had a great time so it was fun to look back at those photos when I put together this post. 

That completes my 7th post for the 31 Day Challenge. I can't believe I managed to post 7 days in a row! I almost decided to skip today and try to post it tomorrow instead but I managed to sneak it in before the day was over. Not sure how this week will go but we'll see. I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend and has a great week!

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones I do.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!

2 comments:

  1. Your nails remind me of the forest dress you wore to the Into the Woods thing too. I love the way the branches came out. Also Tom's autograph seems so plain. LOL So cool that you met him though. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! yes! I like that he writes out his whole name. Usually celebrity signatures look like a quick squiggly line since they have to sign so quickly. Orlando Jones' autograph were just his initials. hehe. I agree- these nails are like that dress too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...