Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Pinapple Nail Art / Dole Whip Disneybound

Pineapple Nail Art

Day 2 of the 31 Day Challenge is orange so I'm sharing some pineapple nail art that I did.  I painted my nails with a bright orange nail polish and then painted pineapples on my ring fingernail and my thumbnail.  I used a toothpick to add the lines to the pineapple.  When I first did this nail art, I wasn't happy with it but looking back at the photos I actually really like how it came out!

Pineapple Nail Art

I did this nail art to accessorize a Dole Whip inspired outfit that I wore to Disneyland.  I thought pineapples went with it perfectly!
Dole Whip DisneyBound with Pinapple Nail Art
That ends my second post for the 31 Day Challenge!

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones I do.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!

3 comments:

  1. The pineapples came out really cute! That's a pretty shade of orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I can't remember if I saw your nails then with everything else going on, but how cute! I loved how your entire ensemble turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...