Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Winnie the Pooh and friends Nail Art

Winnie the Pooh and friends Nail Art with Tsum Tsums

It's Day 23 of the 31 Day Challenge and the prompt is "inspired by a movie."  I chose to share this nail art I did to match my Winnie the Pooh outfit I wore for the Disneyland 10K a couple weeks ago.  I think it fits the theme since Winnie the Pooh does have a couple movies!

Winnie the Pooh Nail Art

I tried to paint Eeyore's tail on one nail,  painted Tigger's stripes on another (like my Tigger nails that I did for the animal print theme), and painted red and yellow on my ring finger to represent Winnie the Pooh.  I of course chose my pinkie to represent Piglet!  On my thumbnail, I wrote the word "hunny" using a toothpick since Pooh bear loves his honey (but usually mispells it!).  Unfortunately when I added a top coat, some of the polish smudged but I think overall it came out the way I envisioned.

Winnie the Pooh and friends Nail Art

The nail art went well with my Winnie the Pooh running outfit!  I wore an old red t-shirt I have from Forever 21, a yellow Sparkle Athletic skirt, and some Pooh bear ears that I found on Amazon.  I labeled my water as "hunny."  Here I am at Disneyland during the 10k!

Winnie the Pooh Running Outfit and Nail Art

I really liked this nail art because whenever I looked at my nails, I was reminded of a lovable, silly old bear and his friends.  My Winnie the Pooh tsum tsums liked them too!

Winnie the Pooh and friends Nail Art and Tsum Tsums

That completes Day 23 of the 31 Day Nail Art challenge!

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! SO cute!! I have those same ears. You should've saved some $ and just borrowed them from me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...