Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Silver Glittery Nails for Disneyland 60

Silver Glittery Nails for Disneyland's 60th.

Day 8 of the 31 Day Challenge is metallic so I'm sharing some simple silver nails I did for Disneyland's Diamond Celebration.  I had done Disneyland Diamond Nail Art before but when it came time for Disneyland's actual birthday on July 17th, I needed to change it up since those were already starting to chip. I decided to do something simpler and painted my nails a silver color.  Once it was dry, I used some glittery blue polish to carefully add glitter to the end of each nail.  I thought the result was really pretty.

Here are my nails with the Carnation Cafe menu.  I like how it is decorated for Disneyland's 60th.

Silver Glittery Nails for Disneyland's 60th.

Here's another photo in which you can see one of my nails.  They handed these cupcakes out on Disneyland's birthday this year and they were yummy!

Disneyland birthday cupcake

If you don't have silver or platinum colored polish- I recommend getting some- it's such a fun nail polish color! The one I used for this is Wet n Wild Fergie polish called "Going Platinum."

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones I do.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't noticed until I saw this post, but your nails match the Carnation Café menu perfectly. Had you seen it before you did your nails, or was it a happy coincidence?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...