Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pink Sparkly French Tip Nails

Pink Sparkly French Tip Nails

Day 17 of the 31 Day Challenge is glitter.  For this one, I used shimmery pink polish for the accent nail and then used that same polish to paint the ends of each nail.  I used a polish that was part of the 2013 OPI Couture de Minnie collection called "Magazine Cover Mouse." I originally thought it was a glitter polish but I just learned that it is actually a liquid sand polish.  It's more of a textured polish but it is so shiny and sparkly, it reminds me of glitter!  I decided I'd still go ahead and use it for today's theme because I don't have time to redo it.  This challenge is definitely pushing me to learn more about nail polish and nail art with each prompt!

Pink Sparkly French Tip Nails

That completes day 17! Tomorrow I will be heading out of town. I may try to schedule the next couple days to autopost or to post from my phone but I'm not sure how well it will work or if I'll have time to get it all ready.  If nothing else, I'll post the weekend posts on Monday night. Be sure to follow along on Instagram: https://instagram.com/pixiedustnailsblog/.  I should at least be able to post there! Stay tuned! :)

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...