Monday, September 14, 2015

Sunflowers Nail Art

Sunflowers Nail Art

Day 14 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge is flowers.  I like yellow flowers so I painted little sunflowers on my nails using a toothpick over a clear base coat.  I was really happy with the result.

Sunflowers Nail Art

I'm glad I did a clear base for these- I think it turned out well. My ShellieMay bear liked them too!  

Sunflower Nails with ShellieMay

I really liked these and was sad that I had to change them up so quickly in order to do nail art for one of the other prompts.  I'll probably do these again sometime!  Perfect for any time I want to see a little field of bright, cheerful flowers when I look at my nails.  :)

The 31 Day Challenge (#31DC2015) is a challenge where participants do nail art inspired by 31 prompts and post one per day.  I won't be painting my nails every day but I'm challenging myself to try to at least post each day using nail art I have yet to share in addition to new ones I do.  Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up with my schedule but I'm going to try! Thanks for following along!


2 comments:

  1. These are one of my favorites you've done so far! Beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to do these again in the Spring. They're perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...