Sunday, September 9, 2012

Flower Nails

Recently one of my sisters was in town!  My husband arranged it and it was so wonderful to see her!  I hadn't seen her since Christmas which is much too long.  While she was here we had an evening where I painted her nails.  Here is what I did!


I let her pick the colors and I used them to paint a design that had flowers and a couple hidden Mickeys (since we were going to Disneyland the next day!).  She liked Sephora by OPI "Traffic-Stopper Copper" so I used that on one of her nails as well.  Here's a picture of the mani I took while waiting for our lunch in California Adventure.


While at the parks I got her a 2012 Duffy during her visit since my other sisters all have one and she should have a travel buddy too! We bought him a Pluto shirt since it was too hot for his sweatshirt!  ;-)  He liked her mani!


I think my sister seemed really happy with her nails and I was delighted to have her here. I miss her lots!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Duffy! Such a cute mani - you're so thoughtful to share your talent:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when Duffy makes cameos. ;) Cool mani too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...