Monday, September 24, 2012

Incredibles Nails!


This next design was inspired by a Pixar movie I really enjoy- The Incredibles!


I had the idea to paint the logo onto red polish and one evening finally decided to give it a try.  I wasn’t sure I could pull it off but when I was done I sent my sisters a photo of my nails without telling them the inspiration and they guessed it right away!  So my attempt to paint the logo passed the test!

I freehanded the logos using a thin brush and some of the polish from a nail art kit I got at Target a few months ago called “Kiss Nail Artist."  The red I used was OPI “Off with her Red.”  I referred to the DVD cover while I did the logo.


I really had to take my time when I painted the design but I think it paid off!  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. It did pay off! I love your nail art and I think this was really "Incredible" *wocka wocka* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea! That's a great shade of red and the logo looks awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...