Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stars Mani


This next mani is a simple one I did last week.  It consisted of some new polishes I had bought at Target a couple days before.  I didn’t have a lot of time so I decided to just try the new polishes out!
This was the result!


The two new polishes I had bought were wet n wild Fergie "Going Platinum" and wet n wild Fergie "Hollywood Walk of Fame" (the star polish).  Honestly I bought them thinking they were on sale without realizing they were sitting in the wrong spot on the shelf but I was happy to have new stuff to try anyway!  (They are around $4 each. Not bad but I had thought it was $2, oops!)

I used the "Going Platinum" color for my ring finger and a black polish I already had for the rest of my nails (Sally Hansen Black Out).  I used the "Hollywood Walk of Fame" polish as a top coat on the nails I had painted black.  I really liked the stars in this polish but it was hard to get them on the brush and to paint them onto the nails.  I think next time I will maybe try pouring a bit out and using the brush and maybe a toothpick to get the stars where I want them.  Despite that though I still liked the result and even got a couple compliments on them throughout the weekend.  I think Mickey liked them too!


5 comments:

  1. They look great! It's really hard to get the stars or things in polishes to stay on, but you did a great job and I love the way they look. With all the "hollywood stars" theme in your nails, you're definitely ready for the Emmy's this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I had forgotten about the Emmys! They definitely work for that! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, they came out awesome! I really like the stars and the way you placed them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...