Friday, September 7, 2012

IT Crowd Nails

This mani is inspired by a BBC TV show I love called The IT Crowd!  The cast is great and it always makes me laugh!  My favorite character is Moss played by Richard Ayoade.  When I heard he was in the movie The Watch I had to go see it.  After the movie I went home and started re-watching the series while painting my nails and voila!- I ended up painting IT Crowd nails!


The design might not make a lot of sense if you haven't seen the show but I'll do my best to explain!

The IT Crowd- Source- Channel4.com

I painted my nails green to try to match the opening titles of the show.  On my pinkie I painted a sea lion surrounded by fire- yes, seriously!   Without giving too much away- there is an episode where one of the characters tries to figure out how there could be a fire at a "Sea Parks." You see a sea lion on one of the DVD menus!

"A fire? At a Sea Parks?"


On my thumb I painted Moss' (Richard Ayoade) signature hair and his glasses.  Here's a close up of my thumb along with a picture I took of The Watch poster when I saw the movie.


If you haven't seen The IT Crowd you should check it out sometime! It's pretty funny!  Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I've never heard of the show but after you explained it, I can totally see your nails going with the show. You're so awesome Neri! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe, thanks Hope! :) The show is one of my faves! I can relate to some of the characters. haha. My sister introduced it to me a year or two ago. :)

      Delete
  2. The show is so funny and it makes me laugh seeing that little seal on your pinky. I want to see the Watch when it comes out on dvd, Moss is quite silly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...