Saturday, October 6, 2012

OPI Warm & Fozzie

Hi everyone! My sister pointed out I didn't post this week and she's right!  I'm sorry about that!  I've been taking care of some maintenance on my blogs and had to hold off on a couple posts.  I actually did a mani two weeks ago that I really liked and I still have that same design on right now!  I'll be sharing that mani with you all this week but until then here is a mani I did on a Friday before meeting my friend Courtney at California Adventure!

I have an OPI nail polish called "Warm & Fozzie" that I hadn't used yet and I wanted to see what the color looked like on my nails so I painted them with just that polish.  I liked the color almost as much as I love Fozzie Bear!  I wanted to add something more though so I used some silver polish as well!


I went and met my friend and we had a nice time catching up!  She even gave me the cutest gift- a little Oswald!  When I got home I tried to take another photo of my nails and he jumped into the picture.  Isn't he the cutest?


I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's a great fall color! I like the design you did on the ends. Lil Oswald is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree- it's a great color for the fall! :)

      Delete
  2. Oswald is cute. Mine seems to appear on my side of the bed every night. ;)

    The fozzy color is really pretty. I love the names!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! A lot of times I buy polish more for its name, hehe. I think it would be a fun job to name nail polish colors! :)

      Delete
    2. Omg where can we apply for that job? lol How fun! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...