Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Ghost Nails

I've got another Halloween mani to share with you today!  Meet my friend Mr. Ghostly! 


I painted him on my thumbnail and then spelled out "Boooooo" on the rest of my nails.  (My sister pointed out that the o's also kind of look like eyes in the dark!)

I didn't like this mani very much when I first did it but the following Monday I was having a long day and seeing my nails would cheer me up because it seemed like Mr. Ghostly was saying "Boooooo!" to any of the bad stuff for me.  I ended up keeping these on until Thursday when I had to change them so I could do a mani that would match my Halloween costume.
Thanks Mr. Ghostly for being my cheerleader this week!  Or is it uncheerleader?  haha!  

Have a great couple days before Halloween!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...