Monday, October 8, 2012

Colorful Mani inspired by Disneyland iPhone Case!

I'm excited to share this next mani!  I really loved how it came out and ended up keeping it for 2 weeks which is a lot longer than usual for me.
A couple weeks ago we celebrated my husband's birthday and even though it was his day he surprised me with a gift- a Disneyland iPhone case that I had really wanted!  It's colorful and I love the design.  I love it so much that I decided to try to make my nails match!


I looked through all my polish and tried to find colors similar to those on the case and then painted rectangles using a thin brush onto a light blue base color. Then I outlined the rectangles with white polish.  I didn't add the letters because I liked how it looked as it was.  


I was surprised by how many compliments I got on this mani!  A few people thought it looked like artwork and it was always fun to show them how they matched my case.


 Here are a couple more photos because I took a million of them and had a hard time narrowing them down!


 

I was really happy with this one!  It lasted a long time and I was sad when it came time to remove the polish!  It was fun to match my cheerful phone case for a couple weeks!  What do you all think? 

7 comments:

  1. This came out really good. I can see it took patience and you really thought it out. I like how you were inspired and can see how other people liked this mani cuz I really do! I'm jelly of your case btw mine is just pink, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment! :) Also- maybe you can paint your nails that same shade of pink as your case! I want to see a pic if you do! :)

      Delete
  2. This mani is so cool!! I love how your nails match your case. No wonder you kept the nails for 2 weeks. After all that hardwork, I don't think I'd have the heart to remove the polish. I think this is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats is so cool!! I love it!! The colors are exact. I also love your wedding rings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Micki! I lucked out that I had similar colors in my nail polish stash! Thanks about my wedding rings too! We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh what if you did something like this for fall? Like you could do leaves on a tree, like different fall colors. Just thought it might work with this design, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! I've been getting ready to do some fall/Halloween inspired designs! Maybe I can add it to the mix! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...