Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Candy Corn Nails

Trick or Treat!  It's Halloween and to celebrate I painted my nails to look like candy corn!



This is actually the third year I've done this mani!  A couple years ago I found a polish named "Candy Corn"   while I was at Target.  I love candy corn so of course I was a big fan of the name.  I had to have it!


CG Boundless Color- Candy Corn Polish


I took my polish home and decided that it wasn't enough that my polish was called "candy corn," I wanted my nails to look like actual candy corn candy!  So after some playing around with my polish, I accomplished my first bit of nail art!  Here it is back in 2010!

My nails in 2010!

I did my candy corn nails again last year as my interest in nail art started to grow.  This year I decided to keep tradition going and did them again!  They're so bright and fun that everyone notices them!  I really like them. I hope all of you have a happy Halloween!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...