Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Haunted House Nails!

The time has come for Halloween nail art!  Since Halloween is coming up quick the rest of my nail art this month will be Halloween inspired.  This first mani is actually inspired by the Halloween tablecloth and plates that we bought for my husband's birthday. There is a haunted looking house on it along with creepy trees and bats!  I tried to paint a landscape of the house, trees, bat, and moon onto my nails to match!

 
On my thumbnail I painted the house again but bigger.


I had fun with this one and it came out better than I expected! 


What is your favorite part of Halloween?  I think mine is a tie between the candy and getting to dress up in a costume!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Are you going to bring back the Candy Corns? I think that's the first time we ever noticed your nail art.

    My favorite part of Halloween is dressing up in costume. I wish we could do that everyday! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It'd be fun to wear costumes everyday! :D
      I plan to do the candy corn nails this weekend so I have them on Halloween day. :) They are my favorite! :)

      Delete
  2. Cool, I like the house and the bat over the moon! Hope at Disneyland is right about the Candy Corns! My favorite part about Halloween is watching old scary movies and seeing what people come up with for costumes. Maybe for a Halloween design you could paint Minnie mouses with witch hats on your nails. (like Minnie did at the Halloween carnival from your other blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I plan to do the candy corn nails again tomorrow. :) I like watching Halloween movies too but I usually watch the not so scary ones, hehehe! I went to a Halloween event last night and was looking at everyone else's costumes the whole time! I love how creative people get! Minnie Mouse with witch hats would be so cute! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...