Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekend Update- More Yellow, Gold Polish, & other news!

So I've got two new manicures coming up this week!  One of which I'm really excited about sharing and is what I have on right now!  I'll be getting the first one up soon but until then I thought I'd post other pictures from this past weekend!

On Friday I wore yellow which matched perfectly with my yellow mani.  The yellow definitely brightened my mood that day (the fact that it was Friday helped too)!


On Saturday I stepped into a Sephora and noticed this polish by OPI.  It's real gold!  I sampled it on one of my nails and it was really pretty and just like pixie dust!


It was $30 for a bottle though which was too high for me but I did treat myself to a different polish which I'll share after I get to try it out!

In other news, I started a Facebook and Twitter page! If you'd like to check it out the link to the Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/pixiedustnailsblog and the link to Twitter is https://twitter.com/pixiedustnails.

I'll end this with a photo clue about what the manicure I'll be sharing next is!


Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. $30? Ouch! It'd be much easier/cheaper if you just went to Sephora and "sampled" on every nail for free. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I agree! I saw someone else doing it. It was tempting! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...