Monday, July 9, 2012

Minnie Mouse Inspired Nails- OPI I'm All Ears


A couple weeks ago I received a bottle of OPI's new Minnie Mouse inspired polish.  The color I got was "I'm All Ears."  My mother-in-law mailed it to me and it was an awesome surprise because I had really wanted one!

I was eager to try it out so a few days later I got to work! The color was a very sparkly pink! Here's the polish on it's own.


Afterwards I sort of doodled a different design on each nail that I hoped would match Minnie's style.


I drew Mickey ears on the thumb.  I also added some sparkle to the ring finger using OPI Rainbow Connection.  I used a bobby pin to do the dots which usually works well except they were a little lopsided this time but I was still pleased with the end result!
I saw a Minnie Mouse at a Target a few days later so I took a look at how my nails matched. I think they went pretty well together!  What do you think?


9 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the picture with Minnie, it matches so well! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Minnie's nails look just like yours when she takes her gloves off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I think Minnie would be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get some of the Minnie colors -- I'm totally jealous! I think the different designs definitely relate to Minnie's Style. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to get more the colors too and try them out! They all have such cute names! :)

      Delete
  5. Yay, your new site is up! I love the nails!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...