Saturday, July 14, 2012

France Flag Nails

Today, July 14th, is Bastille Day, the French National Holiday.  My husband and I like to celebrate it at home with French food, drink, and movies!  This year I thought I'd make my nails match the celebration by using the French flag as inspiration!

For this manicure I used red, white, and blue polish and some scotch tape.  I cut
a square of the tape and used it to cover half my nail and painted the other half blue.  Once the blue dried, I put tape over it and then painted the other side red.  At the end I used my white polish (from a Kiss Nail Artist kit I got at Target) to paint a rectangle in the middle.


Here's the photo of the France flag I used as reference when I painted my nails.  (Image from Wikipedia.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Drapeau_de_la_France.png

Our Duffy got dressed up for the occasion too!  Here he is in his France outfit.  We match!


 I hope everyone has a happy Bastille Day!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...