Saturday, February 8, 2014

Blue and White Heart Nails

Since Valentine's Day is this coming week, I'm going to share some heart nail art that I did last August while my husband and I were celebrating the 10 year anniversary of when we first met.


Blue is both of our favorite colors so I used blue polish and then some white polish to paint a heart on one my nails.  The white polish I used was older and in bad shape so it definitely didn't turn out as planned but I sort of fixed it by using a toothpick to add some white shading around the heart.  I also added some glitter polish (pixie dust!) to a couple of the other nails.
My nails are uneven because I had broken a nail but I still tried to make them look their best!  :)


It's kind of funny how when I first started this blog, it felt like I didn't have enough content and would post my nail art the same week that I painted it.  Somehow over the last months I started painting my nails more often than I was able to post so now I have several photos of different manis I still need to share.  This is one of those!  Hopefully I'll get around to sharing the rest soon.  It has been fun to look back at nail art I had forgotten about!

4 comments:

  1. Your nails are also your wedding colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :) Another reason I chose those colors. ;)

      Delete
  2. Aw thats cute that its both your fav color. I have a cute color called brisk blue that I will use to do this. I enjoy your blog and the different manis you have shared. Cute banner and I like the new pages too! That makes it easy for me to find certain ones I am looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the name "brisk blue"! Thanks for your comments about the banner and pages! I'm happy you like it and I hope that the pages are helpful.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...