Saturday, February 22, 2014

10 Nail Ideas for your Disney Dapper Day Outfit!


Dapper Day at Disneyland is tomorrow!  Dapper Day is when Disney fans go to the parks dressed in their finest and a lot of times their outfits are inspired by their favorite Disney character (often referred to as DisneyBounding!).

So do you have your outfit picked out yet? I think that nail art is always a nice finishing touch! Check out this list I put together of some nail art to match your Dapper Day Disney Bound!

Dapper Dans Inspired Nail Art
This is the nail art I did last year for Dapper Day.  These nails are the perfect way to accessorize your outfit whether your outfit is inspired by the Dapper Dans or not! The Dapper Dans can often be found on Main Street and I was able to get a photo with them at my first Dapper Day a couple years ago!


Read more about Dapper Dans Inspired Nail Art here


Cruella De Vil / Anita - 101 Dalmatians

Are you going for a look inspired by Cruella De Vil or Anita or even one of the dalmatians? You can do this simple design by painting your nails white and then adding black spots!


Read more about 101 Dalmatians Nail Art here


Minnie Mouse French Mani

Does your outfit match Minnie's traditional red and white polka dot dress? Try this French manicure inspired by it!


Find a tutorial for this Minnie Mouse French Mani here!


Belle- Beauty and the Beast

Going to dress like Belle in her ballroom scene from Beauty and the Beast? (good choice- she's my fave!) Use some gold polish and glitter paired with some rose nail art!

http://www.pixiedustnails.com/2014/02/belle-inspired-nails.html

Read more about Belle Inspired nails here


Evil Queen- Once Upon A Time / Snow White

I think the Evil Queen in both the tv show, Once Upon A Time, and in the Disney classic, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, have a lot of style! If you are going for a look inspired by either of them, you may be able to get some nail inspiration from this mani!


Read more about this Evil Queen Nail Art here


Sully / Mike - Monsters Inc.

Dressing like Sully or Mike Wazowski or even Boo? Here is some Monsters Inc. nail art to match.


Read more about this Monsters Inc. Nail Art here


Superheroes - Avengers

I still have a hard time thinking of Marvel as Disney (sorry guys!) but if you are going for a look inspired by one of their superheroes I think that's awesome! This nail art has an idea for 5 different Avengers.


Read more about this Avengers Nail Art here


Tinker Bell- Fairies

This nail art matches Tinker Bell or almost any pixie- just switch up the colors to match!


Find a tutorial for this Tinker Bell nail art here


Maleficent- Sleeping Beauty

Dragon nails would go well with a look inspired by Maleficent!


Read more about this Maleficent nail art here


Aurora- Sleeping Beauty

Is your look inspired by Aurora instead? Try some pink, no blue, pink, make it blue nails! Or maybe a bit of both!


Read more about this Sleeping Beauty nail art here!


I hope you enjoyed today's nail art idea list.  It is my first post like this so please let me know how you like it.  I can't believe I have done enough nail art to even put a list together!  I hope you have a happy and dapper weekend!

Need outfit ideas?  Check out my favorite place for Disney outfit inspiration- Disney Bound!

Want to read more about Dapper Day?  Click here!

5 comments:

  1. I love the round-up! Your nails looked so great yesterday!! I cheated and wore gloves, but I think I'll challenge myself and try to make my nails pretty next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...