Monday, February 25, 2013

Mickey and Minnie Nails at Disney World!

I’m back from my vacation!  My husband and I had a nice time running around all the parks at Disney World!  I didn’t have a lot of time to do nail art before our trip but the night before we left I was feeling awake so I decided to paint my nails real quick before bed!  I had to rush on it more than I would like but the overall look seemed okay in the end despite a bit of the polishes running together when I used my top coat.
Because we were heading to Disney World on Valentine’s Day, I wanted to do nail art inspired by Minnie and Mickey Mouse.  With all the vacation fun I didn’t take a lot of photos of the result.  In fact the only pictures I got were from the trip itself!  So this will be more of a ‘Where in Disney World is Carmen Sandiego  Nerissa’s Manicure'  type of post.  ;-) 

Here’s the best picture I got of this manicure.  It was taken at the airport next to my favorite suitcase.


Here they are in the Paris pavilion in the World Showcase in EPCOT.  I’m holding a glass of what ended up being my favorite drink this trip- Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial.  Oh so yummy!


My nail art was a little messier than I like but they did get some attention when we went to Rose and Crown in EPCOT.  Two of the waitresses really liked them!

Here are my nails  in a blurry photo at World Showcase near the Canada Pavilion, our last stop on our drinking around the world adventure!


This last one is at Magic Kingdom in front of Carousel of Progress.  It's kind of hard to see but I liked how my nails looked with my blue dress!


We had a really wonderful time at Disney World!  I hope you all have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Okay second attempt at a comment haha. I am trying this from new device. I really like this manicure! This is great for travel because it matches any outfit but I especially like it with the blue dress. Great color on you btw. Who knows maybe those waitresses are going to try this mani:) wouldnt it be awesome if you had a booth at Disneyland and did Disney manicures for everyone hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bianca! That'd be awesome to be at the Disney parks doing Disney manicures! I'd be surrounded by so much inspiration! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute! Despite being a rush job, it still turned out really well. You'll have to re-do this sometime so I can see them in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there on vacation!! Your nails look so cute in every picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...