Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hearts Nails- Valentine's Mani

Valentine's Day is on Thursday so it's time for some hearts nail art!


I used the colors in a new polish set that my husband got for me.  It was really sweet of him!


I love that the name of the Lancome set is Vernis in Love and thought it was fitting that I use it to freehand some hearts onto my nails!  The names of the colors are Noir Caviar, Midnight Rose, and Rouge Reglisse.  I used a silver polish out of my Kiss Nail Artist kit to outline the hearts.

I really liked how it came out and got this picture of my thumbnail dotting the "i" on the California Pizza Kitchen menu on a lunch date with my husband.


Valentine's Day definitely isn't my favorite but it is close to President's Day which is a holiday for me and this year it also means it's time for my vacation!  So I guess you could say I am much more enthusiastic about it approaching than usual.  :)  I hope everyone has a happy Valentine's Day! 


7 comments:

  1. These are cute! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Valentines, sorry for the late comment! I like the colors and hearts:). Sorry if this is a dumb question but what is Vernis? So I think you should do something inspired from Once Upon a Time pretty please:-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Bianca! I second the Once Upon a Time inspired nails! Maybe as symbols: apple for Snow, Sword for Charming, chipped tea cup for Rumpel, etc.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Bianca! It's never to late to comment! :) Definitely not a dumb question! I actually had to look it up too when I first got it! From what I found it's French for varnish. :)
      Bianca and Hope- Love your ideas! I really liked the last episode and I have Once Upon A Time on the brain! I think I know what nail art I'll be working on next weekend! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...