Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Football Nails

With the Super Bowl coming up I thought I would share the nail art I did for a USC football game I went to last year! 

I decided to paint three of my nails on each hand to look like footballs.  I painted them brown and then used white polish and a striping brush to paint the lines on the football.  For the other two nails I painted them in the team's colors!


Here is a photo of my nails while tailgating before the game.  It was a fun additional way to show my team spirit!  I also brought a bit of Disney with me by bringing a cocktail napkin from Carthay Circle at Disney California Adventure. 



This mani can be done for any football game- just change the color of the accent nails to match your team's colors!

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love the way they came out, but I'm going to pretend that they're Gryffindor colors instead. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea, I could even do this for basketball. I might try this with Spurs colors:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...