Thursday, January 17, 2013

Winter Nails

Hi everyone and happy new year!  It's been a while since I've posted. It's been a busy time for me but I hope to be able to post at least once a week!

We've had some really cold weather in Southern California this past week. I thought it would be fitting to share my winter nails today!  I painted my nails blue and then used white polish to make it look like snow.  On my thumbnails I painted snowmen.




What do you think?  I don't get to see snow but it was fun to see it on my nails for a while!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, artsy, and fun:) I am looking forward to your Valentine's day nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I like the snow touch on your nails and great idea about adding the snowman.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...