Thursday, December 6, 2012

Doctor Who- Dalek Inspired Nails

Here's what I painted on my sister's nails!  She is a fan of Doctor Who and has me watching it too.  It's fun to watch!  After a failed attempt at painting the TARDIS on her nails, I decided to give her Dalek inspired nails instead (don't worry- I'll try the TARDIS again sometime!)

For her Dalek nails, I painted them a metallic silver color then painted dots on them that lined up. Here's the result:


Here's a picture of a Dalek:

Source: Wikipedia

The nails are inspired by the lower half of it.  All this talk of Doctor Who has me wanting to watch another episode!  Have a good rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. You're like the 3rd friend talking about Doctor Who recently. It's pretty popular I gather. :D

    The nails came out really cute. Even if I didn't know what a Dalek was, I think this was a pretty nice mani that even a non-Whovian could replicate. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hope! Two of my sisters really like the show and now that it's on Netflix I've been trying to catch up but there are sooo many episodes! It'll take me a while I think. Hehe. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...