Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Oh Tanner!

Garrett Clayton (Tanner in Teen Beach Movie) and me

Not exactly nail art related but on the day after I shared my Teen Beach 2 inspired nails, I saw Garrett Clayton at Disney California Adventure! He plays Tanner in both Teen Beach Movie and in the sequel. He was really nice! I told him how my youngest sister also likes the movie. I was able to get a picture with him so I thought I would share it here!

So funny that I ended up meeting him so soon after I shared my Teen Beach 2 nails - I guess it was meant to be!  ;-)



I hope everyone is having a great week!  I'll be posting a new nail art tutorial here soon so be sure to check back! 

4 comments:

  1. Aw, what a surprise! He looks so cheerful hehe. I agree, meant to be:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you did there with your last line and the song link! ;) That is so neat that you saw him right after your tutorial and the movie premiere! Did you already have your TB2 nails done? If so, did he notice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely neat how soon after the premier it was! It was like hey I know you! Unfortunately I had already had different nail art at the time. If I still had the TB2 nails though, I totally would've showed him even if he didn't notice. hahaha :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...