Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Mint and Gold Heart Nails

Mint and Gold heart nails

Here is my mani I did the week before Valentine's.  It was a busy week so I never got around to taking pictures of it before it started chipping!  In fact this is the only photo I have but thought I'd share it anyway.  I painted my nails with a mint polish and then used a gold nail polish to quickly add a heart to the ring finger.  I always have a hard time trying to decide what to pair mint polish with but I think the gold went with it okay.  What do you think?  What colors do you like to pair mint with?

3 comments:

  1. Pretty shade, what brand? I like that you used gold. I think mint also goes well with grey, hot pink, and white (esp in chevron)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brand called LVX and the color is called "Mynt." Those are all good suggestions- I like the idea of using mint for a chevron design! May have to try that sometime! :)

      Delete
  2. Mint and gold look great. I can't remember but it reminds me of a logo someone has. Anyway, I'd pair mint with white, silver, pink, brown, black. There are so many good combos out there for mint. I'd consider it a good base color for pairing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...