Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Nails Inspired by Chip from Beauty and the Beast


For this year's spring Dapper Day at Disneyland I wore a look inspired by Belle of Beauty and the Beast.  To go with it, I used a tutorial posted on Disney Style to paint my nails to look like Chip from the movie.  I didn't like the outlining so I skipped that part.  I was in a rush to do them because I picked my outfit at the last minute due to weather but I think they still came out okay!  I hope to try it again sometime! 

Here's how it looked with the rest of my outfit.  You can kind of see my nails in the photo below:


To read more about my experience at Dapper Day be sure to check out my recap on my other blog My World Showcase!


5 comments:

  1. Agreed without the outline is better. It's very sweet. It completes your Dapper Day Belle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you turned it into a french tip, I'll have to try this! A subtle way to slip even more disney into things, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! :) I love that it's Disney but subtle too! :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't even think to look at your nails that day, but how clever to have them look like Chip to match your Belle-bound!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...