Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Springtime Flower Nail Art using Pure Ice Happy Hour Polish

 Springtime Flower Nail art using Pure Ice "Happy Hour" polish

It's springtime which means bright colors and flowers!  I did this flower nail art for Easter this year.  I used a nail polish I recently bought called "Happy Hour" by Pure Ice and I absolutely love the color.  It's a very pretty shade of coral. I found it for less than $2 at Walmart. I liked the color so much that I didn't add anything to it for a few days until right before Easter which was when I added the flower on the ring finger.

Springtime Flower Nail art using Pure Ice "Happy Hour" polish

I look forward to using this polish for other manicures! It's perfect for spring and has a perfect name too!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all things coral! It is one of my favorite nail polish colors. The color just brightens my day:) I like the flower you added and how you curved it along the side, cute! I will need to buy one next time I'm at Walmart. Hope you had a Happy Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should've left your e-ring in the shot because it would've matched the flower on your ring finger so perfectly! :D This is the perfect shade for Spring. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...