Sunday, June 24, 2012

Purple And Silver Glitter Nails

I thought I would start off with what I did with my nails recently! Especially since it included glitter which always reminds me of pixie dust!  My family gave me some pretty purple polishes for my birthday so I really wanted to make use of them.  I was going to Vegas that weekend so I decided I'd use the purple with the purple glitter polish I had gotten.  The color was really pretty and I liked the result!


I felt it needed something more though so I decided to add some more sparkle with a silver nail that would hopefully bring me some luck while playing the slot machines in Vegas!  I used a coat of silver colored polish and then topped it off with OPI's Rainbow Connection polish (from their Muppets collection).


I was really happy with it!  It didn't bring me the luck I needed to win the big bucks in Vegas but at least they looked pretty good!

2 comments:

  1. They looked really cute! I love the color. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought of you and my sisters when I finished them! A lot of my favorite people like purple! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...