Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome!

My name is Nerissa and I love all things Disney! For my wedding last year my sisters and cousin did my nails. My toe nails had blue with some sparkle and I really loved how it reminded me of pixie dust!  A little while after the wedding I started dabbling in doing my own nails and trying out different designs. It became a hobby and while I'm definitely not a pro and am still learning, I thought I would share my nail art here!  I plan on doing the 31 day nail challenge soon so I plan to chronicle that here as well!  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. yay! What a cool idea! I've seen the fancy pens that people use to make cool nail designs, but I'm more impressed with how you do your designs free-style or using house-hold objects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I was especially excited when I saw how well a bobby pin works for dots! I want to eventually invest in nicer brushes and possibly a dotting tool but what I have works well enough for now! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...