Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blue/Black Grid Nails

This next manicure was a quick one I did a few months ago.  I had painted my nails in a light blue that I really liked but felt it needed something else.  I grabbed my black polish that came with a thin brush and started drawing lines on my already blue nails.


They weren't the straightest lines but in the end I liked them!  It sort of reminded me of Tron and the Grid!  I sent a picture of them to my sister and she said they reminded her of Mystique from X-Men which made me like them even more!  I hope to try this again sometime with straighter lines!
Here are a couple more photos of them.  Duffy the Disney Bear jumped into the photos so he could show off his paw too!

  
I think Duffy's paw has mine beat!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...