Saturday, November 23, 2013

Doctor Who Nail Art - The Day of the Doctor

It's the Day of the Doctor and my nails are all dressed up for the 50th anniversary episode of Doctor Who!

 
The 'Day of the Doctor' episode is going to have two of the Doctors - the 10th and 11th -so I made sure to include them!  I added in other things from the series as well!

My thumbnail has the TARDIS.  My index finger represents the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) with his famous bow tie and suspenders!  My middle finger has the face of a scary CyberMan.  My ring fingernail represents my favorite of the doctors- the 10th Doctor (David Tennant).  On there I painted his suit, tie, and coat.  Finally on my pinky, I painted the dangerous Dalek! 


We have the apartment decorated and snacks ready to go!  It's time for some Doctor Who! Fantastic!  Allons-y! and... Geronimo!


Check out more Doctor Who fun in my posts from earlier this week:

4 comments:

  1. It was a great episode. my fav is the cyberman:) Matt smith's is really cute. I like how u decorated too. You shouldve sent a pic to the preshow hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you theme your nails to an event and party theme. They looked so good in person. Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sweetie, can I request a mani inspired by River Song? Hehe:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love River Song! She is so awesome! I'll definitely have to use her as nail art inspiration sometime!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...