Friday, August 2, 2013

Hidden Mickey and Dots Mani

I was looking through photos yesterday and stumbled across this mani that I did several months ago!  I didn't get the best photos which is why I never posted it but I figured I'd go ahead and share them anyway!


These were rather simple to do- just pick a color you like for the base and then two bright colors to do the dots at the tips of your nails.  You can use a dotting tool or a even a bobby pin to do the dots.   For the center dot on my ring fingernail and thumbnail, I added two more dots (ears) to make hidden Mickeys.


A couple friends did this design after seeing mine on Instagram- I was very flattered that anyone would like it that much!  It made me really happy!  :)  I'll try to put together a tutorial sometime in case anyone else wants to try it too!   I think it's a fun and quick mani anyone can do at home! 

3 comments:

  1. Dots and hidden mickey's (or minnie's!) are a fun way to jazz up any manicure. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, please do tutorial:) Grown out my nails finally and I'd like to do something pretty and fun. I really like brown with bright colors like pink and turquoise. Cute hidden Mickeys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...