Thursday, January 26, 2017

Rock the Dots- Minnie Mouse Nail Art

http://www.pixiedustnails.com/2017/01/rock-dots-minnie-mouse-nail-art.html

This past Sunday was National Polka Dot day and I celebrated by dressing up and going to the "Minnie Rocks the Dots" event at Downtown Disney.  I of course had to dress up my nails in polka dots too!

Rock the Dots- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Nail Art

I painted my nails red (I used butter London "Her Majesty's Red") and then added white polka dots (I used the white polish from a Kiss Nail Artist Kit I got at Target).

It's actually pretty easy to paint polka dots on your nails even if you don't have dotting tools.  Just use a bobby pin!  I painted white polka dots on all my nails except for my ring finger. I painted a mouse shape on that one.

Rock the Dots- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Nail Art

I'm really happy with how they turned out.  The folks from Disney Style liked them too and even shared a photo of them on their Instagram Story that day!

Rock the Dots- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Nail Art- Disney Style

You can also see them and the skirt of my dress on the Disney Style website in the article, "Downtown Disney and Disney Springs Celebrated National Polka Dot Day in #MinnieStyle."

I enjoyed painting polka dots on my nails so much that I colored some dots onto my coffee cup too using a Sharpie.  

Rock the Dots- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Nail Art

My nails went perfectly with my outfit on National Polka Dot Day!  To read more about the Rock the Dots event, check out my recap at My World Showcase:  Rock the Dots at Downtown Disney.

http://www.myworldshowcase.com/2017/01/rock-dots-at-downtown-disney-2017.html

Want to see more polka dot nail art?  Click here:  Polka Dot Nails- Pixie Dust Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...