Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy- Nebula Nails


Guardians of the Galaxy is out on DVD and Blu-ray today and to celebrate I'm sharing my Nebula inspired nail art!  I saw the movie in theaters and again on a flight and really enjoyed it both times.

As a fan of Doctor Who, I was excited to see Karen Gillan in the film.  She played Nebula and did a great job in it!  Her character's face is two shades of blue and I love the color blue so much that I was inspired to do this design.  Instead of going more literal, I decided to keep it simple and just have the colors I used resemble the colors of her face.


I liked the resulting look.  Since I wear a lot of blue it usually matched what I was wearing.  Also I did these nails right before the first episode of the new Doctor Who season and I thought it sort of fit in with that theme as well.



So who's excited to watch (or rewatch) Guardians of the Galaxy?  It came out just in time for the holidays which is perfect because it can go on my Christmas list!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks so good Nerissa! I really like the blues you used and the overall look. I haven't seen the movie yet but I can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...