Friday, October 24, 2014

Toy Story Alien Nail Art


I did this nail art a while back but never got around to sharing them!  It was in March and around St. Patrick's Day.  I decided to wear green by painting some aliens from Toy Story on my nails!  I also added "the claw" on my thumb.


I ended up getting lots of pictures of this mani while at Disneyland. I found quite a few cute Toy Story aliens while I was there.





Here's a picture of them that I took while on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters.  I think they helped me get a better score!  ;)



Finally here's a photo of my nails on St. Patrick's Day.  I went to an Annual Passholder event they had at Disney California Adventure that evening.  My nails matched the wristband we had to wear!


I liked this design but I want to try it again sometime.  The shapes and dots didn't come out quite as tidy as I would like.  Overall though I got the look I was going for!  As the aliens would probably say... oooooooo nails.

2 comments:

  1. One of the cutest designs you've made. Did you show Jenn? I bet she'd LOVE this design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's in charge here? The claaaawwww. Hehe. So great! I like how you were able to get a pic at Astro Blasters. The shades of green and purple you used are so exact. How do you always do that? I always buy colors thinking they're the shade I want and they're either too bright or off or something. So what Toy Story movie is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...