Sunday, September 29, 2013

Breaking Bad Nail Art

Tonight is the Breaking Bad finale!  In honor of the show, I painted my nails to match!


I went on Pinterest and found lots of ideas!  There is some amazing work on there!  I used a lot of those ideas as inspiration.  I must admit this design was hard!  It took me two tries to paint Heisenberg on my thumb and I'm not the best at painting letters but I think in the end it came out okay!


In addition to Breaking Bad nail art, we also made some Breaking Bad inspired margaritas!  I'm sipping on one right now as I wait for the finale to start!


We used Blue Curacao to make the margarita blue and added a bit of blue food dye to some salt to rim the glass in order to make it look a bit like Walter White's blue meth on the show.   The margarita is yummy!


I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I'm off to watch the finale!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the show, but I get all the references and think your nails and margaritas turned out fantastic! Really great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hope! The hubs gets most the credit on the margaritas- I just supervised! ;-) hehe.

      Delete
  2. I think your nails look awesome! Breaking Bad was one of my favorite shows and I enjoy seeing people find creative ways to celebrate the finale. When I saw your nails the theme song went on in my mind haha. Margaritas look great. I request another Once Upon a Time mani for the new season:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! I'm glad you like them. :) I actually had been thinking about doing another Once Upon A Time mani soon. I'm really happy the new season started when it did because I will still have something to watch on Sunday nights! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...