Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weekend Update- Glitter nails!

Last week was a long one and towards the end of the week I really wanted a little getaway!  So on Friday, my husband and I made plans to make a day visit to one of our favorite places, the Hotel Del Coronado!  It's right on the beach and we can get some delicious breakfast there!
On Friday night, I decided I wanted a new mani and pedi for our trip!  I've been meaning to look over the glittery polishes I own so I decided to just try them ALL on my nails.  It's probably a little overboard but I thought it would look pretty and shiny in the California sun! I tried to pair some of my solid color polishes with them too.
I made a bit of a mess while I did it but after I cleaned it up it looked okay!  All the different colors were fun to look at the next day!  I've mentioned it before but glittery polish always reminds me of pixie dust so it makes me happy to wear it!  


Here are the glittery polishes I used (excluding the solid colors):
Thumb= L.A. Colors- Color Craze Nail Polish "Jewel Tone"
Index Finger= NYC 105 "Starry Silver Glitter"
Middle Finger= OPI "Absolutely Alice"
Ring Finger= OPI "Rainbow Connection"
Pinkie= Sephora by OPI "Traffic-Stopper Copper"



I also did my toenails on Friday night because I really love seeing my polished toes peek out of the sand when I'm at the beach!


It was a really nice getaway and I think my nails fit my mood that day quite well!  It was so hard to leave! 

6 comments:

  1. I like the traffic stopper copper, hehe, cute name. I think they look great in the sun and are perfect for the beach! I like the color you used on your toes too. So cute:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bianca! I loved that name too! I think it's partly why I bought it! hehe. I think a lot of my polishes I buy are because of their fun names! :)

      Delete
  2. Glitter makes me think of pixie dust too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I'm tempted to add it to every mani! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...